A blind wizard tasks adventurers with hunting a band of brigands known as Shard Iron. As the heroess journey through a magical forest pursuing Shard Iron, they encounter two guardians of the forest who request their aid in stopping a disturbance in the forest. The party must choose who to aid, what quest to abandon, and then survive their choice.
This Fifth Edition adventure is optimized for play for four 8th-level characters and built on the three pillars of play — exploration, interaction and combat. Arbor Jade was a collaborative effort among several of the Nerdarchy.com contributors released for free to celebrate International Tabletop Day 2017.
- Megan R. Miller wrote a character, created an art piece and received art from Lyndsey Watson
- Doug Vehovec was the key architect for the adventure’s main story, aided with layout and also received art from Baptiste Blanchet
- Joshua Brickley thought of the idea to provide a free adventure for International Tabletop Day, wrote a character and aided with layout
- Nigel “Nubz” Sanford provided the key villain characters
- J. Scott Garibay edited all characters and story and ensured digital delivery