Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
A homebrew Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition adventure optimized for play for four 8th Level Player Characters. It is an adventure built on the three pillars of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition play – Exploration, Interaction, and Combat. First released for International Tabletop Day 2017. Arbor Jade was a collaborative effort among several of the Nerdarchy.com contributors at the time it first came out.
- Megan R. Miller wrote a character within the adventure, created an art piece for the adventure and received art from Lyndsey Watson.
- Doug Vehovec was the key architect for the adventure’s main story, aided with the layout and also received art from Baptiste Blanchet.
- Joshua Brickley thought of the idea to provide a free D&D 5E adventure for International Tabletop day, wrote a character within the adventure and aided with the layout.
- Nigel “Nubz” Sanford provided the key villain characters for the adventure.
- J. Scott Garibay edited all characters and story and ensured digital delivery.
The Player Characters are charged by a blind wizard to hunt a band of brigands known as Shard Iron. As the Player Characters journey through a magical forest pursuing Shard Iron, they encounter two guardians of the forest who request the Player Characters aid in stopping a disturbance in the forest. The Player Characters must choose who to aid, what quest to abandon, and then survive their choice.