Showing all 3 results
A homebrew Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition adventure optimized for play for four 8th Level Player Characters. It is an adventure built on the three pillars of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition play – Exploration, Interaction, and Combat. First released for International Tabletop Day 2017. Arbor Jade was a collaborative effort among several of the Nerdarchy.com contributors at the time it first came out.
- Megan R. Miller wrote a character within the adventure, created an art piece for the adventure and received art from Lyndsey Watson.
- Doug Vehovec was the key architect for the adventure’s main story, aided with the layout and also received art from Baptiste Blanchet.
- Joshua Brickley thought of the idea to provide a free D&D 5E adventure for International Tabletop day, wrote a character within the adventure and aided with the layout.
- Nigel “Nubz” Sanford provided the key villain characters for the adventure.
- J. Scott Garibay edited all characters and story and ensured digital delivery.
The Player Characters are charged by a blind wizard to hunt a band of brigands known as Shard Iron. As the Player Characters journey through a magical forest pursuing Shard Iron, they encounter two guardians of the forest who request the Player Characters aid in stopping a disturbance in the forest. The Player Characters must choose who to aid, what quest to abandon, and then survive their choice.
From Hit Dice to Heroics
Sometimes heroes need to dig deeper and become a little more heroic. From Hit Dice to Heroics is a supplement for Fifth Edition. There are over 40 options for spending Hit Dice other than regaining hit points. Players can begin tapping into these options as soon as they hit 2nd level. Your character class and sometimes your subclass determine what option might be available to you.
Channel your very vitality into arcane or divine might if you are a spellcaster. A barbarian can channel even more of their mighty totem animal. Fighters are inspired to even deadlier skill with their blade. These are just some of the possibilities found within. There at least three new options for each class.