Swashbuckling Manuevers: Fighter-Battlemaster Lv 3+ & Monk Open Hand Lv2+

Forums The Forum Swashbuckling Manuevers: Fighter-Battlemaster Lv 3+ & Monk Open Hand Lv2+

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kurtoogle 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

kurtoogle
    Participant

Hi Dave, Ted, Ryan, & Nate:

My players and I are having a fantastic time using Swashbuckling Manuevers via Fighter-Battlemaster Lv 3+ & Monk Open Hand Lv2+.
    I cannot recommend this combination enough and would love to hear your thoughts on the themes and effectiveness of this build. Ryan would have a field day with it.

Also, a homebrew author named Khaalis has created a new class – the Light Fighter which is a compilation of the best Swashbuckler class attempts, as well as translation of Monte Cooks Unearthed Arcana’s “Unfettered” class. I truly hope WoTC picks up on it. It caputure’s the concept far better than the Sword Coast Rogue Archetype.
    http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1124

Lastly, the amount of quality content you have pumping out is astounding, and I was super excited to watch your recent interviews. It is also really great to see Nate back. I enjoy his wry humor and insight, and he rounds out your team well. 🙂

Kurt

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  kurtoogle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.