This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  longshotist 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

longshotist
    Participant

Hello!

One of my players is new to D&D and a huge Final Fantasy fan. We were discussing various characters/jobs and what they might be in D&D.

Later on, out of curiosity I did some searching and, of course, there’s lots of homebrew versions of many of the jobs. My imagination thus inspired, I took a stab at one of them myself: the Blue Mage.

Since I have a very sporadic group, getting much playtesting done will be a challenge, and in fact there has been zero playtesting of the idea I had. Nevertheless, I threw it up at the DM’s Guild. It is my first foray into creating a character option like this. Here’s a link:

Blue Magic class option

I am fully prepared for the gamut of positive and negative feedback. It was an idea I had and who knows? Maybe it is lightning in a bottle or at least with some work could be halfway decent.

blkgardner
    Participant

Do you have the document available in some other format? Some people are hesitant to go thru the checkout process, even if it is for $0.00.

longshotist
    Participant

I would prefer to share the content through the DM’s Guild. I believe the site is safe and secure, but I understand if someone is uncomfortable with it.

That aside, I just updated with a revision based on some feedback.

If it serves to intrigue or entice anyone further, this content is a primal path option for barbarians that allows them to absorb certain monster abilities they are affected by and use them while raging.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.